Despite our best efforts, caring for a loved one becomes a complex and daunting task. Personal responsibilities combined with providing care create an environment of constant juggling.
Our care management team will serve as your “wellness coordinator” and oversee the care of your loved one. When it comes to questions or concerns with the care of an aging parent, you can trust that Samaritans at Last will provide an immediate response regardless if you live across the street, town, or across the country.We’ve partnered with ClearCare and created a client portal that provides you with 24/7 access to your loved one’s health management information. Features of our care management program includes:
- Transportation to and from physician visits.
- Maintaining lines of communication between medical practitioners and family members.
- Adherence to any dietary protocols as prescribed by primary care physician or any licensed medical professional assigned to their care.
- Reminders for daily tasks if necessary.
- Ensuring compliance with any additional instructions as told by primary care physician assigned to the care of an aging parent.